I’ve come across what I think is a bug in the DataPush Wizard and using the Custom Fields functionality that I find annoying.
To get the bug:
Add 3 custom fields.
Select a field type for the first one in the list.
Select a field type for the 2nd and 3rd.
The bug: the first item always changes to the filed type of the last selected in the 2nd or 3rd.
Please let me know if there is a different protocol for posting bugs other than this thread in the forum.
Hi – thanks for the post. We do monitor the forums and log an issues that we can reproduce.
If you or your organization has a support and maintenance contract, it is best to report the issue to [email:2mrmwh3j]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email:2mrmwh3j] so your issue can be properly logged in our support systems. That way in a future release you can be notified properly that the issue is resolved.
I did check this issue out and can replicate the problem behavior. We will log in our bug tracking system for future release consideration.