My colleagues and me have experience some difficulties with the Quantrix Modeler.
Please follow these steps:
1. Open the attach file (Groups) I am sending to you.
2. Create a Group to the last two Lines (Select Type 1 and Type 2; Insert Group Items).
3. Appears Types7 and the formula 3: Types7.Type 2=Types7.Type 1*4
4. Now, Try to change the name of the group Type7 to Product 3
5. Question: What happen to the formula 3? Nothing.
6. Save it anyway and then open the file again.
7. Problem: We have to change all the formulas if we want to change the group name.
8. Bad Solution 1: After step 3 save your work, exit the program and open the file again. Now everything is normal until … see point 2.
9. Bad solution 2: Do not create any formula until you are positive write of what you want: for example how many products you have.
Thanks for your time.
Hope to hear from you,