Earlier this month, Quantrix hosted the Dimension 2019 conference. Attendees from the United States, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Austria, Panama and Australia gathered in Portland, ME to learn, collaborate and share! The three-day conference featured a variety of engaging day and evening events. If you were unable to attend the conference this year, here is a recap.
The first day of the conference focused on the product. There were learning sessions in the morning followed by Modeler and Qloud new feature presentations in the afternoon. In the evening, attendees convened for a cocktail hour before heading out on an Escape Room adventure.
Much of the second day was led by Quantrix customers. In addition to customer-led learning sessions, there were also three Customer Use Case Presentations. During the Use Case Presentations, customers shared their Quantrix stories.
- Gregg Ibendahl, Ph.D., an Associate Professor in Agricultural Economics at Kansas State University, explained how Quantrix helped him develop a Farm Simulation game for his capstone farm management class.
- Mike Stephenson and Tyler Billings from BH Management Services, LLC presented their newly branded BH Balance and BH Project Pro in a Qloud demonstration. Additionally, they also showcased their ability to pair a QR/Barcode scanner to a Quantrix model.
- Dr. Stuart Ward from IDBS discussed the use of Quantrix Enterprise in E-WorkBook. E-WorkBook is a scalable R&D scientific data management software solution, used widely in the Life Science Industry.
In the evening, attendees took a cruise of Casco Bay and enjoyed a lobster dinner.
During dinner, gifts were given to the speakers and awards were presented to some community members!
The third and final day of the conference provided attendees the opportunity to ask questions and share their feedback with the Quantrix development team. To create the best product possible, it is crucial to gain input from users. Day 3 also featured the Production Direction Presentation. This presentation discussed where Quantrix will be headed in the future.
To find out more about each of the presenters, click the links below:
- Valerie Grenier, Tesser Consulting
- Tahir Tahirov, Smart Modeling Solutions
- Steve Bailey, Foreside Group
- Rich Lopez, Litehouse Foods
- Gregg Ibendahl, Ph.D., Kansas State University
- Mike Stephenson and Tyler Billings – BH Management Services, LLC
- Dr. Stuart Ward, IDBS